Wana Forum Audio Gallery
1. El AL Hassan bin Talal, WANA Forum Chairman.
2. Nature & Direction of transittion in WANA by EL AL Hassan bin Tala.
3. What are we tranissitting to Octavia Nasr, Founder of Bridges Media Consulting and Former CNN Senior Editor of Middle East Affairs.
4. Role of Social Media in Mobilizing Eypetion Youth by Sally Moore, Member of the Egyptian Social Democratic Party and Member of the Youth.
5. Comments of Prince El AL Hassan bin Talal on Social Charater & foreign interferance in Lybia.
6. How can the transission achieve positive outcomes by Giuma el-Gamaty, Coordinator in the United Kingdom for the Libyan rebels’ Interim.
7. What are the causes of the moment in yemen by Nadia Al Sakkaf, Editor-in-Chief of The Yemen Times.
8. Build WANA politic identity – Opening remarks by Sultan Barakat, Director of Postwar Reconstruction & Development Unit, University of York.
9.Unity of human being by Rama Mani, Councillor, World Future Council & Senior Research Associate, Centre for.
10.Democracy and the role of citizen by Walid Salem, Director of the Centre for Democracy and Community Development, East Jerusalem and Coordinator of Middle East Citizens Assembly.
11. Change if idenity in FATA by Khalid Aziz, Chairman of the Institute of Policy Research and Training, Pakistan.
12.Use of social media in WANA transission by Omar Christidis, Founder of ArabNet, Lebanon.
13.Prince El AL Hassan bin Talal, WANA Forum Chairman